Thursday 14 May 2009

Birthday ???


The card you see
Just like me
Is sitting at the computer

It is ready to go
But don't you know
I am so unorganised to send it

Wishing Happy Birthday
every inch of the way
To the lovely Blog Mistress

Olga if you are looking in can you pass on my Birthday wishes to your gorgeous Blog Mistress.... I know she is way, way busy scalping folk in Booty Skwul but maybe you could give her a nudge.....

For you Birthday Gal ...... a little song I came across.... could this be Blog Mistress putting on an English accent (like Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins)

13 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I'll be humming that all day .....

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Mistress of Olga xx

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

LOVELY song! HAHA!!!! THANKS 770's! XOXOXOXOXOXXOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pee Ees...the BM is playeng hookee frum skool tuday! hee hee!!

70steen said...

DP ~ how catchingly brain juke box it is lol

70steen said...

Yeah Olga I am so pwwesed dat BM is skiving today ofta booty skuul if u can't nick off on your burtday when can ya ??

Hugz and kisses to you both xoxoxo

hope her day was perfict? :-)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

She iz having a veree relaaxing day...thanks yoo agin!!! XOXOXO

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I wonder if there's a song about a jock-strap ......

Daddy Papersurfer said...

How's the 'home' work going? Is your brow furrowed?

70steen said...

DP~ homework is going well just wondering if I can find a jock strap song...... is this an American relative of yours ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHJU1NvMXYM

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Rubbish song but excellent outfit!!! tee hee

fracas said...

I love the blue one at :12!

LOL. I agree with DP. Rubbish song but lovely attire. I think I'm going to go shop for the one that lights up. It might come in handy during a power failure....

70steen said...

DP ~ I knew would approve of the head gear lol

70steen said...

Dear Frac ~ oh there are some fabulous boulder holders on there :-)