Monday 15 June 2009

I am hearing voices

Yeah!! I have posted over at FuelMyBlog after such a long time ... but now I have whizzy lappytop there is no stopping me (oh ok Teen stops me as we have a fight for the machine every evening now)

Please do go and take a look at the post and have a go at recording your voice ... it is a bit of fun & it gives another dimension to who is behind the blog. :-)

Can anyone tell me why that after a hugely stuffy hot day in the office, with the sun beating though the windows did it decided to rain in torrents together with thunder & lightening when I made my 15 minute walk to the train station .... I was soaked!!

Couldn't be bothered to cook so I cracked open one of these

yes a Marks & Spencer Beef Lasagne

Who'd of thought it but it.........

For whose benefit is this?.... Is it for the unsuspected vegetarian who picked up a Beef Lasgnae in error... and not noticing the outer packaging said 'Beef Lasagne' as they are piercing the film lid they spot 'contains meat'.... or is it a reassurance that it does indeed contain meat ... either way it made me *snigger*

[p.s. Teen is 16 tomorrow .... where did those years go??... Happy Birthday hun :-) x x ]

3 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Happy Birthday Teen!!!!!!!! - gosh, 16, old and young - a great age.

We buy stuff from M&S occasionally for a treat ...... particularly their cheesecake ...... yummy, scrummy .... and some of their wines are delici-poo .....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet 16

John C said...

Happy Birthday, kiddo!

And now we know why DP's got a fetish about Yanks. rotflmao