Friday 6 November 2009

Happy Birthday 'sub fanzine edition'

Fanzine Editor has been so maxed out with her real life she has been unable to do this important day justice... apologies all round for this..

But I could not leave this to go by as the 6th November is the 'phenomenon that is the supreme 'GOG' aka our dear Daddy Papersurfer's BIRTHDAY.


Currently he is taking the 'waters' [read that as a fine malt] in the sunnier climes of Surfugal.. I do believe that he has actually for the first time ever relinquished his English ways and turned native by discarding his socks when wearing sandals. This is an unconfirmed report but I did get it from a trusted source (I think??).
I know readers it is hard to take in ... what an Englishman abroad without socks???? How shocking is that!!

I have also heard that he is returning to these shores very shortly and normal balance to the interweave will be restored...... I am sure all his ardent readers will be relieved at this revelation ...


If you are in need of some therapy due to his long absence then do click here to get some instant relief... [however for some it may just have the opposite effect]


Any way all together now.... after 3 ... 1---2---3

Happy Birthday to you
Hippy Burpday to you
Hoppy Bathday dear Daddy Pee Pee

H-a-p-p-y B-i-r-t-h-d-a-y tooooo ewe

3 comments:

nursemyra said...

big smoochy kisses from nursemyra to daddyp on his birthday xxx

John C said...

I printed out an effin G of him and tongued it.

Twice.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Indeed, I have been sockless - I tell you, I'm on the edge!!!! ...... and less of the Daddy PEE PEE - my medical condition is NOT the be discussed willy nilly!!!! [Email following shortly - xxx]