Friday 30 October 2009

Halloween ..... T-shirt Friday

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN

I am afraid I am going to have to cheat this last Friday and use the Halloween T~shirt I featured last year {Dear Nurse Myra please accept my apologies for being so tardy}... you know I was amazed it was 12 months ago when I posted this shirt.... where has the bloody year gone to ???

So no one can accuse me of not getting into the spirit of this weird festival... I have bought a wig to scare the Trick or Treaters.....


I think it may just work .... what do you think??
If this fails I have one in reserve lol :-)


I am quite pleased that Teen is now an older Teen and is not obsessed with me carving out a pumpkin. For one it is jolly hard work and two I am quite frankly rubbish at it. However I came a cross this little kit on the interweave and I was almost tempted......
I think I may just stick to what I know!!!

6 comments:

nursemyra said...

haha... love the kit! And you can use the wheel as a sex toy afterwards ;-)

People pay big money for those things at medical supply shops.

(can you knit me a baby pumpkin like that one?)

70steen said...

you have me 'oo' 'ahh' ing at the sex aide bit plus my legs are crossed lol :-)

( I will knit you something but can't guarantee it will look like the pumpkin lol)

Anonymous said...

Use the red wig.

fracas said...

I haven't carved a pumpkin in so many years I can't remember when I did the last one. These fraccy children have the "I don't need any help I can do it myself" attitude (I have noooo idea where they got that...) and so since buying three huge pumpkins each year seemed enough... ever since the oldest was old enough to do his own, we haven't had to carve at all.

... though we do end up on 'clean up' duty.

I think you look smashing in both wigs sis. lol.

70steen said...

SP ~ I an devastated as I got no chance to wear any wig!! We had been ot shopping and we were putting the stuff away and we got the first and ONLY Trick or Treaters ... I had no time to put one on... Halloween at 70s house was a damp squib and we have loads of treats left ... :-(

70steen said...

Dear Frac ~ I do wish Teen had the 'can do attitude' well she does for a nano second and when it gets tough she calls 'Muuuuum!!'
Hope you had a great time :-)